Monday, August 23, 2010

Will powder work on my acned face?

I know my color and all that jazz, but will it really cover my acne? (It's not real bad, just a few here and there. But close up, it looks horrible!)





Also, what words do I have to look for to make sure it doesn't worsen acne?Will powder work on my acned face?
try the bare minerals by id. it is a wonderful powder that covers up everything! you don't even need any foundation with it. it is also all natural powder that shouldn't cause more acne.Will powder work on my acned face?
Trust me, it will look worse and sort of cakey with powder. Just leave it alone and try not to use makeup on it. You should work on getting your skin clear by maybe seeing a dermatologist...that should do the trick.





Non-comogodenic or something means 'doesn't clog pores' in terms of skin creme and skin products
Powder will lessen the appearance of acne but it will not make it better. When buying/using makeup products, look for the words 'oil free.'
never do that or it will get worse
apply aloe vera moisturizer before u put on make up, it cools ur skin and good for sensitive skin..
I have acne problems, and this is what I found works. Look for oil-free on the container of the makeup. Also look for labels that say that it won't irritate skin. I use bareminerals makeup, and I really recommend it, especially for acne-prone skin.
have you heard of bare minerals makeup? it actually clears up your skin. its a little expensive but very worth it. and it doesnt leave the cakey look either!

No comments:

Post a Comment