Monday, August 23, 2010

N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder?

I purchased this product yesterday: http://www.newyorkcolor.com/products/images/472.jpg





Whenever I put it on, it is visible and makes my nose appear to be dried out. However, the powder puff that it comes with is terrible and cheap.... which is probably why it appears the way it does. It looks something like this: http://www.newyorkcolor.com/images/dare_press_powder_big.jpg





What should I use to apply it so that it won't look so bad? :\ Thanks in advance!N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder?
i am a model and i always talk to proffesional makeup artists that workk behind the counter they always tell me you can buy the same type of brush at target for a much cheaper price and its the samething. other products they love and they compare to mac is h.i.p. milani, n.y.c. and nyx its a good one i love those products but if the powder sucks cuz i dont knwo bout nyc try nyx its really good or h.i.p.N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder?
That brush would do just fine. I recommend getting it. Also you should always put lotion on your face before putting any type of foundation on.

No comments:

Post a Comment