Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any good powder for my face?

I use stay matte from Rimmel and it comes of easily and i have to be applying it often and i hate that i have somewhat oily skin. I wanted to know if anybody has any advice on which powder will actually stay on my face. Especially when i sweat....Any good powder for my face?
I really love covergirl, but no powder stays on all day, most people need touch ups, and try using a rice paper blotting sheet inbetween to absorb the oil, i like Pollidos.Any good powder for my face?
i use Bare Minerals from id bare essentials and i love it. this sounds really gross, but it's an amazing thing, the powder actually like sucks up some of the oil in your face. i love this product because i horse back ride and we have to wear make-up in the ring, well let's face it, i am wearing a suit, riding, it's hot, and i need my make-up to stay on really long. well, this product does the trick for me! if you do get it, i suggest that you put one of those big cotton balls in the tops so that when it gets shook a bunch of the powder won't come out. warning: your face might actually break out more when you first start using it, but that is natural with any change to your make-up or other face products, it's just your body's way of saying something has changed!
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment