Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Face Powder....?

Can anyone recommend a good brand of loose face powder please....are the cheap ones just as good? Please help :)Face Powder....?
Bare Minerals!!!!! I love it....it looks so natural but has the best coverage. I have purchased so many but that was my absolute favorite. I don't have anything against cheaper make up. I would much rather spend $7 then $25. The only reason i don't is because eveything like cover girl and maybelline made me break out. A good alternative is Loreal Bare natural mineral powder but it is not as natural and didn't cover as well as bare minerals but still better then other brands.Face Powder....?
I've used Almay's Loose Powder (now called Naked) for a loooong time, and I love it. :) It's less expensive and one of the best. I've also heard that Coty's Airspun, also inexpensive, is great. Some very good ones on the pricier end are MAC Select Sheer and Clinique's Gentle Light or Blended powders (like this one alot, too).





Good luck!
Cornsilk is great its cheap and you can get it at any wal mart or drugstore but I have recently switched to bare minerals and you can find it fairly cheap if you check out stores on ebay site
Estee Lauder is great but Coty is good. you can get it at Target, it's the one with cotton balls and gold, + round cardboard container. good luck
No, the cheap ones are not just as good. you get what you pay for, so if you want something that is going to look great go for high quality. The best loose powder I've used is from Beauty Control.
hi there! you can try using the l'oreal translucide. here's a link for all the GOOD things being said about this product. it's only $10, drugstore brand but high end quality.





http://makeupalley.com/product/showrevie鈥?/a>





i hope this helps.





good luck!





:)
I think Bare Minerals is the best brand. I wouldn't go with the cheap crap they sell at the drug stores...Later on down the road your face will thank you if you don't use the cheap stuff!!!
are you in the philippines? i've been using pond's oil and blemish control beauty color powder for several years now , i have sensitive skin and so far i've had no problems with the product. there are 3 colors- peach, pink and blue (to even out the skin tone, i think). a plastic bottle costs less than 50 pesos.
Coty Airspun is very good...it's been popular for years. It isn't super cheap, but not expensive, either, and it lasts a long time.
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment