Saturday, August 21, 2010

The best type of face powder? (makeup)?

What is the best type of makeup (pressed powder) that will work well with skin and cover up blemishes and won't make you face look ';caked'; on? thankyouu :DThe best type of face powder? (makeup)?
I have spent SO much money on so many expensive face powders trying to find the right one, it's insane. M.A.C's powder are good, but before you spend that much money on anything go to Wal-Mart and buy the Smooth Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation by N.Y.C (New York Color) Honestly it's the best I have ever used, and I've been through everything, plus it's only $4.99. It works really well just over a moisturizer to cover everything, and I have very acne-prone skin with a lot of redness in the cheeks, and people always tell me I have perfect skin (thanks to this)





Good Luck!The best type of face powder? (makeup)?
Mac studio fix =]


its a lil expesive but it will last for a long time...


you should buy it =]


its good quality

No comments:

Post a Comment