Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I started wearing Clinique's powder for your face,and my face has been irritared ever since..?

its slowly gotten worse and worse when i began using the powder...its not very bad, its just a bit irritated. what's a better brand to buy for sensitive skin?I started wearing Clinique's powder for your face,and my face has been irritared ever since..?
I know the following companies are hypoallergenic: Neutrogena, Almay, and Clinique. But if you got a reaction from Clinique, i don't know how these other companies will affect you. Like with me, I got an irritation from Neutrogena, and it says its hypo-allergenic. So everyones skin is different. My suggestion to you is that you buy either Almay or Neutrogena, and see how it works for you, and if you do get a irritation from these companies, then i suggest that you go to a makeup counter such as Macy's, Sephora, Bloomingdales, your preference and ask the makeup aritist to suggest some products for you, and have them put it on you. Don't buy it right away, just tell them that you're going to wear what the makeup artist put on me and see if you get a reaction that day. If not then you can buy that.





Hope this helps!I started wearing Clinique's powder for your face,and my face has been irritared ever since..?
Almay makes cosmetics that are hypoallergenic which means if you have sensitive skin, they will work for you. I think Neutrogena makes them as well. I have sensitive skin and use Sally Hansen Cornsilk powder in No Color and have never had a break out due to the powder.
clinique tends to have that affect on sensitive skin. mine did the same. i now use MAC's mineral finish. it is wonderful, becasue it is light weight and is made for sensitvie skin (:
i have really sensitive skin but i can only use to products one is the clinique and the other is number 17 it is much cheaper but still as gd
Try Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com. The products are very pure and will not irritate your skin.
Proactiv sells make-up for people with sensitive skin and it work VERY VERY well!
Covergirl Trublend
try Smashbox =) their stuff is really good and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment