Monday, August 23, 2010

I need a new decent Face powder?

I need a new face powder :D


can anyone recommend one i can get from the drugstore? I need to buy one asap (I live in the uk)


I was using rimmel clear complexion in Translucent over my foundation to help cover shine, but its too powdery, i want one that you can hardly tell is there if that makes sense? I normally use pressed powders with a brush, but just say whatever you thinks best.





I heard that the mineral ones are better and look better, is this true? Help, thankyou please :)I need a new decent Face powder?
Since you have oily skin, you might want to try a foundation that mattifies your face. Maybelline's Dream Matte Foundation will make your face not look oily and it makes your skin feel soft. It comes in a liquid foundation, a powder and a mousse.


Mineral foundations are good too, but i'm not sure it makes your skin look better. And they are messy because they come in loose powders. Bare Escentuals is good, but it's pricy. Covergirls Trublend is pretty good.I need a new decent Face powder?
well i recommend DHC:


http://pa.dhccare.com/DHC/ProductDetail.鈥?/a>
if you get ALMAY, use the luxury finish loose powder in 01 Translucent =)
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment