Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best face powder brush? (I use bare minerals)?

Hi!..


I use bare minerals foundation to cover my face redness/acne and I was wonder what powder brush is best. I use some crappy $8 synthetic one from the makeup brand Flirt! and I heard that the best ones are made of real hair and are like $50.


I'm cheap. But reasonable. If powder brushes really work a whole lot better than I'm willing to pay more but not outrageously so.





So whats a good brush?


(I want answers from people who are experienced with this sort of thing)Best face powder brush? (I use bare minerals)?
bobbi brown do nice brushes they are expensive about 拢30 for foundation brush but last for yearsBest face powder brush? (I use bare minerals)?
good powder brushes shouldn't cost $50. Smashbox has an amazing one for around $30. It's very soft, made of real fibers, and is PETA friendly.
I usually end up beginning cheap and using tons products. Do what seems right and Im pretty sure your instinct will be correct. I like http://BrandsMakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment