Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I get rid of oil on my face esp. the nose? I seem to powder every thirty minutes.?

wash with soap and water frequentlyHow can I get rid of oil on my face esp. the nose? I seem to powder every thirty minutes.?
How sad, that is just going to make your face produce more oil. Report Abuse
How can I get rid of oil on my face esp. the nose? I seem to powder every thirty minutes.?
CALL HALLIBURTON..
I have the same problem. Those oil blotting sheets really don't work. Also if you wash your face too often it damages your skin. I was with Avon Cleansing cloths in the morning and evening, and use Sea Breese astringent twice a day. That seems to help a little. St. Ives Apricot Scrub for oily skin workd well too and it's not expensive at all.
Washing your face too often can actually cause your skin to produce more oil. Washing your face strips it of its natural moisture, so in order to compensate, it produces more oil. Don't wash your face more than twice a day (I've read that you should wash it only once a day, but I don't see how that's possible if you wear makeup), and after you wash, use a gentle moisturizer.





Also, try using blotting paper on your face during the day. It's basically a thin sheet of paper (almost like tissue paper) and you use to blot the oil off of your face. Some drugstores carry them, but I actually get mine from Japanese grocery stores.
I have super oily skin too, but oil-blotting sheets seem to do the trick. My favorite is Clinique's, but I think I've seen some at Victoria's Secret towards the check-out. Oh, and I think Clean %26amp; Clear has a product too. My friend has even oilier skin though, and she says tissue paper works just as well or even better on her skin ( it ruins her make-up though.) Guess it depends.
wash your face every night and day and it will cut down your oil problem
you try to get hold of this '; oil control film'; by biore or clean%26amp;clear.. its a blue film thingy that they sold in a small pack in supermarket or pharmacy. it's not that expensive... usually the package also in blue colour.


it's really good. try it. it won't smudge your make up off. just removing the oil on your face.


have a nice day!
Best and natural way is wash with a mild soap as for as possible. You can also wipe with a cloth / hand kerchief. Powder is also OK but with very small coatings. I am also having his problem.





But there is a good news I want to share with you. Oily face looks young and have good skin texture.
Get those oil-absorbing sheets from Neutrogena. They work SOOO WELL! I swear by them! Atleast for my face!
This may sound gross, but do not wash your face with soap or anything. When you take your shower everyday, just let cool water run on your face for like 30 seconds. In a few days you will notice a major change. But you have to remember not to wash your face. I had the same problem and I started doing this last week and it completely worked.





By washing your face, you lose the natural oils on your face that are supposed to be there and then you over-stimulate the oil glands which makes them produce more oil. So the more you try to get rid of it, the oiler its going to get. Trust me, just try it. What do you have to lose? :)
the best way is to wash your face... and two things to remember first start it with warm water and ends it with cold water.. making your face excretes and secretes dirt and oils properly.. try it for a week and see the results..
Try facial blotters paper from the Drug store or do what Sarah Jessica Parker , ';Sex in the City'; star, does use the paper toilet seat covers very cheap and very effective.





Don't powder too much, may clog your pores and aggravate the oil problem
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Oily Skin control


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/12/oily-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment