Saturday, August 21, 2010

If I apply powder on my face before I sleep, will it reduce my acne?

chili powder... ;-p that's not very funny...





no,,, you will clog your pours and make things worse...If I apply powder on my face before I sleep, will it reduce my acne?
No it will make it a hell of a lot worse - believe me !! your skin needs to breath during the night. You need to have a regime on keeping the skin extra dry and clean. Usually acne is associated with greasy skin, often found on the forehead down the nose and onto the chin, that is why they call that the T area.





So now I have shown myself to be a little clever clogs, shall I continue ?





Yes Please !! OK then, acne is often caused by the food you eat, the greasier the food the greasier the skin, plus as you know, its because the pores on the face are open hence dirt and grime gets in. So its a cleansing regime that you need, along with some cream specifically for acne which you should get from your doctor - you don't have to suffer in vain, you can help acne these days greatly.





Night time Regime





Use an astringent (bought from a chemist or pharmacy), which opens the pors more.





Cleanse the face with a baby lotion - away with soap on the face for a start, that just cloggs up pores worse.





Rinse your face in tepid clear water and then apply the medical acne cream just on the areas of where the acne is.





Next morning, use a baby lotion just on the same area, because what the acne cream does is it dries the spot area out - and you then might suffer from dry patches and plus it could scar the area of where the acne spot was , so you need to then moisturize that area again.





Don't wear skin makeup during the day - only use it rarely like when your going out somewhere special.





All this will pass, you won't be like it forever, though right now I bet you feel that you will.





If all this is getting you down, try not to worry, change your hair style, change your style of clothes, this will build your confidence back in yourself, and remember what we see about ourselves that we don't like, we see it in a magnified way - but others do not. Its more in our minds, others don't notice these things as much as we think. Hence changing other things about yourself or getting a new outfit, will automatically make you feel better about yourself.





Good Luck and leave the fast foods alone, eat lots of fruit, and drink plenty of water, they really do help honest.If I apply powder on my face before I sleep, will it reduce my acne?
No, that will make it worse. If you are having acne on the surface, like the kind that has tiny little pus heads, then washing your face with Ivory soap, letting it dry, then applying Oxy 10 should help clear it up in a few weeks. Wear a light moisturizer during the day, clean and clear makes some good ones. But, if you have deep painful pimples, you need antibiotics, like Tetracycline. It is relatively cheap, and you can usually get it from you family doc. I used to have to take it when I was a teenager. If your acne is bad, get your parents to take you to a dermatologist, I eventually had to do that. I don't have any acne scars because I took care of it as soon as I could. Get this taken care of, because deep acne scars can ruin someone's appearance for life.
No it can clog your pores and make your situation worse.You should wash your face properly and keep your pores open and clean all day and night.
No dude just wash it good every night and apply a acne cream on your trouble spots the main thing is to unclog the pores that is what causes acne





curtdude
no, just wash your face before you go to bed, its the best thing you can do.
Just wash your face with face soap before you go to bed. Wash your face 3 times a day.
yes, but only if it's chili powder.
No, what is powder going to do?





-Connor
you need the right powder!
what kind of powder?
what like make-up? no it will be worse it that's what you mean.
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment