Saturday, August 21, 2010

MAC face powder??answer please :]?

hi i have a question


for 1 year i used bare minerals but i stopped using it becasue it was like would sonmetimes give me rashes anyways lol i was wondering if the mac face powder made your skin turn yellow?


i asked my mom and she said it turned her skin yellow but i think she was lying haha


this is the one i want to get : http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>





i have a really good golden tan and hazelish dark brown hair


moneys not a problem i was just wondering if its worth it and if its good?





please keep the ansswers G rated haha and if you arent going to answer seriously please dont :]





thank you in advance :]


xxoxoxox


Tay :]MAC face powder??answer please :]?
I use MAC studio fix, and it has never turned my face yellow. the studio fix is better because it can hide any blemishes or dark circles and such. then i also have the Blot Powder to use during the day, because if you re-apply the studio fix it will start looking like its caked on your face. so the Blot powder kind of re-applies coverage but doesn't add oil..(they'll probably tell all of that to you when you go).





just make sure they match you perfectly and if you tan easy over the summer or like to tan, then tell them so theyll give you a shade in between or darker!





hope that helpsMAC face powder??answer please :]?
Hmm, intresting. I always wanted to try Bare Minerals, but I heard it wasn't all that. Anyway, I use M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation and I really like it. I'm more of a darker skin(NW45)but I didn't notice any yellowishness. Or any other colors. You should try that. It makes it smoothe like ahh.
MAC makes good makeup and I have never had a problem with their shades. You were probably irritated by the bismuth oxychloride in the Bare Minerals. If you want a mineral makeup that doesn't have that in it you could try Aromaleigh or Lillian Skincare or one of the other indie brands. That is a pain though b/c you have to mess around with samples since they are only available online. They are worth it imo (I use Aromaleigh) but a bit more work. I just use them b/c my skin is sensitive. If your skin is OK with MAC then go for it lol!
it's good





http://makeupalley.com/product/showrevie鈥?/a>
I personally used MAC cosmetics and it gave me similar results. If I were you I would but another product. Try Luminess Air-it works wonders!
Studio Fix powder is listed under foundation, not powder on the MAC website. I have used MAC for years with no yellowing of my skin. I have fairly pink skin as well.
Ohhh my god I will call my Lawer what do they put in stuff now days leftover compost Gross call me .
Avon have good make up. I sell Avon make up
it dependes what colour its in

No comments:

Post a Comment