Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there something that works like face powder, that will stay on?

I'm a little inexperienced with makeup, but I've used Cover Girl face powder since I was in middle school.


I'm starting to be a lot more physically active because of my career, and I find myself sweating a bit more. Even when I don't sweat, the outdoor environment just seems to blow the powder right off. I don't have any opportunity to re-apply it for nearly six-eight hours, and my face is just VERY SHINY. It's really embarrassing, and it ruins my entire look to see my shiny, greasy-looking face after just an hour of wear.





Also, it isn't my hygienic habits or anything like that. I DO wash my face, with products especially for oily skin.





I just need something else that will take away the shine, even my facial skin tone, and LAST for more than an hour or two.





Any help? :(Is there something that works like face powder, that will stay on?
If your skin is on the paler side, corn starch works great.Is there something that works like face powder, that will stay on?
Mineral powder foundation. Mary Kay has a good one. Plus, it isn't bad to carry a small powder compact with you during the day so you can do a little pat every now and then. But I have found the mineral foundation is great-you should try it!
Use mineral veil by bare Essentials!


You can even work out or sleep in it, it tends to stay on and give you a air brushed look to your skin!
I'm pretty inexperienced with make-up too, but I really like my MAC Studio Fix powder foundation. It's a very quick application and I don't normally have trouble keeping it on unless it's extremely humid. It has a matte finish, so it'll take longer for oil to show through. It your face does start to get oily, just take out the compact and dab it really fast with the little cushion they put in the separate compartment of the case. MAC comes in TONS of colors, which is nice for retouches. You don't have to completely redo the face for fear of color variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment