Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm looking for a good face powder for an oily face...?

I've used clinique... i think its actually making me break out! and i've used neutrogena and cover girl.... is there ANYTHING out there will will work? i'm tired of having a shinny face 2 hours after i put on my face powder... its not like i can go and reapply it all the time, i can cant whip out my mirror at work! lol i'll try anything! so... anyone have a good brand they like? =)I'm looking for a good face powder for an oily face...?
I use a powder from urban decay. It works really well. It is a translucent de slick powder. It works much better than the oil blotting sheets. I'm looking for a good face powder for an oily face...?
Try Mary Kay. I used to use MK but I got the same results with CG Shades of You so I switched.
Try www.yourplatinumbeauty.com





Micro-Fine loose powder (oil-free)
MAC Studio Fix. It's UNBELIEVABLE. Fantastic!!! And can be used on its own without foundation and still looks great. It's pricey but lasts ages and is definitely the most important makeup item I have.
I would suggest trying a powder from Almay. Most of their products for oily skin types contain salicylic acid (an exfoliating, and a little bit of a drying agent used in skin care.) I would also suggest using loose powder because that will soak up most of the oil.





Almay products can be found at Walmart.





Hope this helps. :)





Good luck!
well, im not too sure about a powder, but...


there are blotting papers sold at any drug store.


you rub them on your face and they remove oil without changing the state of your makeup


several brands make them.
baby powder or fine cornflour seived and dusted on lightly

No comments:

Post a Comment