Monday, August 23, 2010

What's the best face powder for a tanned Asian face?

I have the hardest time finding a powder that matches my skin tone! It might just be me, maybe I haven't tried enough, but I have ASIAN skin that's been tanned by sports. It's not dark though, I'd say about medium. Has anyone tried any brand that they particularly like? I was thinking Physicians Formula Face Aid Skin Controlling Face Powder Translucent, but I wasn't sure if the translucent would be white on my face. Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic Multi-Colored Custom Pressed Powder, Beige/Warm Beige seems good too. Sally Hansen Healing Beauty Line Smoothing Mineral Powder Pink Glow and Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Veil Translucent Loose Powder Translucent are two others that I've looked at.





Has anyone tried any of these or has any suggestions on what I should buy? Anything that won't sit on my face and scream ';POWDER HERE';, something that'll blend right in. Will translucent look white or actually invisible?





Also, I'd appreciate suggestions that were something I can buy at a local drugstore like Walgreens for convenience.


Thanks!!What's the best face powder for a tanned Asian face?
Sady...revelon colorstay foundation is wonderful...chose something with yellow undertones. If you really want something great go for Jane Irdale mineral foundation...it cost more but when you think about it...how much have you already spent ';trying'; makeups? You will really end up saving money if you buy the right product the first time.





Brenda B*G*MAKEOVERSWhat's the best face powder for a tanned Asian face?
As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I highly recommend Bee Luscious Cosmetics mineral pressed powders perfect color matches and you will be totally in love witht he results.
it doesnt really matter, all yoo gotta do is blend well.

No comments:

Post a Comment