Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Face powder for dry skin?

What's a good drugstore face (loose and/or pressed) powder for (slightly) dry skin? I don't like foundation but still want to even out my complexion %26amp; soften appearance of pores. Please, any recommendations? Also, what do you think of Neutrogena loose powder? I'm thinking of getting that one. And do u really think there's a big difference bet. mineral powder %26amp; ';regular'; powder or it's just hype??Face powder for dry skin?
yeah mineral powder is heathyer or your skin and dosent feel heavy on your skinFace powder for dry skin?
There is a difference big between mineral powders and regular pressed powders/loose powders. You will have to use one (if you haven't) to tell the difference. I personally don't like mineral makeup. It feels like the creme to powder foundations to me, but in a loose powder form. The ones I have tried anyway. I would try and look at the Almay line. They have a dry skin line :) I have heard many of good things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment