Monday, August 23, 2010

Have you ever tried this face powder? Is it for old people?

Coty airspun face powder. I have read sooo many positive reviews on it, and a lot of people mentioned that it doesn't make them break out, even though it is made with very un-natural ingredients, like talc and everything else.....I'm confused, even mineral makeup (although i bought it at cvs, bad idea, but still..) made me break out, or made my pimples worse (i don't use it now) , so i really don't get it, is it really that good??? if you tried it , tell me what you think about it, i'm 18 btw and have some acne marks on my forehead, and some occasional breakouts. If you use it, does it look made up or cakey? does it block your pores? and look at its' ingredients ahhhh!!!! ----%26gt; http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=19447%26amp;catid=40%26amp;cmbProdBrandFilter=42934%26amp;brand=9285%26amp;trx=PLST-0-BRAND%26amp;trxp1=40%26amp;trxp2=19447%26amp;trxp3=1%26amp;trxp4=0%26amp;btrx=BUY-PLST-0-BRAND





thanksHave you ever tried this face powder? Is it for old people?
I use it and i like it alot.


I'm fifteen.


It's been around for like forever and it seems pretty good.


I think its a good light face powder that can even out your skin tone and help hide the a little acne.


I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me.


Just so you know I don't wear it every day. Just every so often because I only get pimples once in a while.


It doesn't look cakey and blends in pretty well. But it does have like small pieces of glitter in it and it may make your skin look luminous. So i wouldn't really recommend it for shine control.





sorry if that was really long. but i hope it helps :)Have you ever tried this face powder? Is it for old people?
Never Seen It Before !


Looks Good !

No comments:

Post a Comment