Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Costume Ideas That Use Face Powder?

Heylo everyone ^_^! My mom just got me a tub of old fashioned face powder (white.) I think it is so awesome, and I want to use it for my costume tomorrow. Problem is, what kind costume goes well with face powder?





Thanks! :)Costume Ideas That Use Face Powder?
be an Asian!Costume Ideas That Use Face Powder?
Mime. This would be easy with black pants and a black shirt.
Geisha
vampire,clown,dead person
Clown


Mime


Zombie/Ghost


White cat
An 18th century girl like Marie Antoinette. Pale faces were all the rage back then.





You can also be;


a geisha


a marshmallow


Sherri or Terri from the Simpsons


a zombie


a Victorian lady ( see article about Marie Antoinette)


a corpse bride


a ghost


a ghost bride


Emily the Strange


a mime


a clown


an ice queen


an angel


OR


Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment