Monday, August 23, 2010

Need help finding a mineral face powder..for my skin?

i used bare minerals before but its too expensive for so little makeup..i use my powder everyday.i also used jane iedale but its way expensive..i liked it though...i last used neutrogena pressed powder..i didnt really like it cuz u can tell i was wearing powder..i want to use a powder thats light but also covers up my blemishs..and red spot..and evens out my skin tone..cuz my face has differnt colors..my forhead tends to be darker than the rest of my face.and i alwasy looka pale..especially in the morning...so what powders r good and arent too much money..and actually bring alot of powder





heres a pic of me with no makeup on..





http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w218/PrincessSum2004/HPIM3430.jpgNeed help finding a mineral face powder..for my skin?
Avon........check it out online if you don't know a salesperson. I use their mineral foundation. Its inexpensive and lasts for a while. you can also get the duel conpacts with 2 shades in it.Need help finding a mineral face powder..for my skin?
Everyday minerals!!!! love their makeup. Its cheap, you can get a free smple kit to find hte right color. https://www.everydayminerals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment