Saturday, August 21, 2010

Face paint powder brushes and glitter?

i wanted to know if there was any other place to get the starblend powders and glitter and smoothie brushes than just silly farm......it is really expensive there and i want to know if anybody knew about it or something....or if you have any tips.


i am also looking for something online that teaches me how to face paint the whole face an not just like a little rainbow on the side or somehting.... thank you so much for your help!!!Face paint powder brushes and glitter?
ldont get that stuff it makes you face oilyFace paint powder brushes and glitter?
You can get brushes at those oriental beauty supply shops at a cheaper price. You can get sponges there, too. I don't know where you are located, but in St. Louis there is a place called Midway Beauty Supply. This is where I get my clown paints and my face painting paints. They have brushes, too, but they are a little more expensive than the oriental shops. Check the party supply places or beauty supply places in your area. Silly Farm can get expensive and shopping around is very necessary. Check youtube.com for face %26amp; body painting tips. They were very helpful to me when I was seeking tips on face painting. The only thing I know about body painting is if you are painting a large area you need an air brush gun. Happy hunting!
i belive in u !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment