Saturday, August 21, 2010

Face powder for combination type skin?

At the moment i apply my liquid foundation only on the parts of my face that need it (red bits, uneven skin tone etc...)


Then use a dusting of Maxfactor loose powder to give a smooth matte finish.


Unfortunatley the smooth matte finish only last half the day and my nose, forehead, and chin become slightly red and shiny.





Can anyone suggest a powder that will last all day and prevent shine and redness?


The reason im asking for powder is that i dont really need lots of foundation as i only put it on the odd problem area.


I like the feeling of a light powder instead because its not heavy and cakey.





I've just got 2 must's though:





1) i dont want one with shine particals in it that supposedly ';illuminate the skin'; I want it matte.





2) I dont want one thats going to have the reverse effect on my shine prone skin and complately dry it out.





Sorry to be picky!





i'll be glad if anyone can help....





Cheerz!





Merry christmas!Face powder for combination type skin?
i use a mineral powder foundation.





its called Revlon ColorStay庐 Mineral Foundation.





it provides brilliant coverage that lasts, and you can use it on its own or over your usual foundation.





i love it for my skin. also because its mineral, you know that its better for your skin all round.





i have linked it below :)


hope i could help you!Face powder for combination type skin?
I use Rimmel's Matte finished pressed powder and find that lasts awhile on me its got a colour to it (so you have to get one near to your skin tone) but it prevents shine and covers up redness. It hasn't dried up my skin (I have an oily t-zone and dry to normal skin in my cheeks) but I find it can look abit ';caked on'; on dry skin so try using it on your oily parts only.
I have the same problem, dry skin in parts and other parts oily. Bareminerals foundation is really good for this and stays on most of the day, they also do a concealer called Bisque if you only want to use it on the 'problem parts' of your skin. Hope this helps! :)
Avon has a mineral that is great





Summer Downs


Mgr Mid- Atlantic Paint %26amp; Supply


Independent Avon Rep


Avon E- Rep


Avon Beauty Advisor


301-751-4099


240-882-1792


www.youravon.com/summerdowns


Want to join my team ask me how ???


only 10.00 to start


Discount Jewelry Sales


www.jewelrycheapsd.com



you should give bareminerals a shot i use it and i have oily skin and it works but to each is own
visit the following url
Hey!


I have combination skin too...so I know what you mean :)





I use ARABESQUE I dont know if you have ever heard of it..My cousin sends it to me from Virginia...but its the only one I have ever tried and absolutely LOVED it feels so great on my skin and it doesnt gimme any acne no matter how long I wear it...(except for at night of course I havent tried that and dont want to either) It is a compact foundation (face powder)





I recently bought WET N WILD compact foundation and I think it works pretty well for the price..





Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment