Monday, August 23, 2010

How's the face powder from clinique?

Since summer's coming up, i'm thinkin about getting the clinique ';blended face powder and brush';. I've got type 3 face (combo - oily and dry) and so far the clinique products I've been using has worked great. I've never had acne before in high school but started getting it around 2 yrs ago...it's getting better (on antibiotics and cream) and I've been using the clinique superbalanced makeup foundation as well. Lately I've noticed that using foundation in hot weather has been making make face oily = breakouts.





Do you guys reccommend using this?


Oh and i've used bare minerals and it didn't work well w. my skinHow's the face powder from clinique?
I have type 3 skin, and I just started using Clinique's powder foundation about a month ago. I use ';Perfectly Real Compact Makeup.'; It is the first foundation I have ever loved!! It's actually for our skin type, and I haven't had any breakouts since I started using it. Would highly recommend!!How's the face powder from clinique?
i got the bronzer once and i loved it! I love the brush too.. Its so soft i still have it. I would use it still but I am faithful to MAC and bare minerals hahah
i USE THE STAY MATTE SHEER PRESSED POWDER OIL FREE AND I ABOLUTELY LOVE IT=D I aslo wear the work-out foundation from Clinique and Yes, it stays on while you work out and doesn't clog your pores. luv it....
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment