Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the BEST [All-Over Face] Powder Brush?

I'm just trying to figure out (from experienced users) what is the best finishing powder brush that you have or have used.





{As well as the ones that people should stay away from.}





Ex. A brush that is dense, soft, rarely sheds (ugh!), has a decent handle that will ensure good control, picks up JUST enough product to give a very even-finished-and flawless face/coverage.


I would prefer brushes that aren't TOO cheap and not TOO TOO expensive...but reasonable :-) But, if there is a brush that is incredibly inexpensive yet it stands up to even the most expensive brand name brushes, then that'll be cool too.





I know this is a pretty random question but I just don't want to waste any money [hate trial/error shopping]. So I'd rather ask others for their experiences w/ the best and worst finishing powder brush.





Thanks in advance ;-)








Fayme.What is the BEST [All-Over Face] Powder Brush?
I LOVE LOVE my brush set from Sephora. They aren't cheap, but they are good. Also, I bough a small, EcoTools Bamboo brand,eye shadow brush at Walgreens that is really nice. I don't know if the larger brushes, but the small one doesn't shed at all.





I purchased Mark brushes from Avon once and hated them.

No comments:

Post a Comment