Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best inexpensive face powder?

Lately i been trying to find a good powder thats from like Target or Walmart





So far ive only tried like 2 so far but i dont wanna keep trying and buying..


So if i end up not finding a good one ill probobly get one from MAC but i would much rather pay cheeper for something thats good.





My skin is probobly a medium color but for the powder i want it a little lighter than my actual skin





i want one that will make it have a flawless look


i dont want one that are shimmery, i tried and its not good





SO ANY HELP!?


thanks sooo muchBest inexpensive face powder?
I use Loreal True Match Super Blendable Powder.


It's so great. That's all I wear and people always say I have such great skin. And ask me if I even wear makeup. It evens everything out and covers any redness. It also helps to set you concealer. It's soo great.Best inexpensive face powder?
loreal
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment