Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mac, chanel, or clinique face powder?

Clinique superpowder, works greatMac, chanel, or clinique face powder?
I've tried mac %26amp; clinique- both are thick and not the best if your skin is not ';perfect';. I really don't know which one of those is better, but just a suggestion, try mineral makeup... works great, and many are all natural!Mac, chanel, or clinique face powder?
mac is best!
MAC for face powder, they have a bigger range!
w.e u do dont get chanel.. i thot that it wud be good bcuz its like the ';top of the line powder'; but it suks. its way to dry and dries my skin out alot. I would say mac
MAC... MAC... MAC.... for bronzer and face powder


chanel has great eye shadow and blush though


estee lauder has great lip stick , eyeliner, and mascara ( blush too)
I used to wear MAC, it has good coverage...but I heard it clogs pores so I stopped. I've also used Clinique it's okay. I tried Chanel on at the mall and it did and it looked awful on me. My friends wear chanel and it looks good on them. try them on, see which one suits you best, everyoen is different.
None of the above. Bare Minerals
mac face powder
MAC!!! Free color match and you can recycle your old Mac Product and get new
Mac
chanel for your foundation base. clinique for your powder.
mac. no. mac is probably one of the worst make up brands for your face honestly. i wouldn't for all 3... go with bare minerals. not too thick, and looks natural, with evening out the skn tone...reducin redness.
I like Mac and I have tried them all. They just came out with a new pressed mineral powder that I love and the coverage is just enough without being too thick.
MAC face powder made me break out =[ Use Clinque!

No comments:

Post a Comment