Monday, August 23, 2010

What kind of face powder is best, brand and quality wise?

I want to get one of those face powder foundations, if you know what I mean.


Not the mineral kinds, like this: http://uma.chanel.com/-makeup-face-powder-poudre-douce-soft-pressed-powder-/product/MAFMU55C


Except, within reasonable price.. [meaning like 10 bucks ahahah ;]


I was wondering if you guys had any good powders you like?


And what brand is it?


I was thinking I could just go to like a drug store or something and buy a Cover Girl one, is that good?


Thanks :]What kind of face powder is best, brand and quality wise?
I use American Beauty's super plus powder foundation and I absolutely love it. It cost me sixteen dollars at Kohl's-which is usually where I purchase make-up essentials-but it was certainly worth the money in my opinion. I purchased it almost two months ago and upon looking at it, you can hardly tell it's been used.





It covers very well and feels soft and smooth on the skin. If you go to Kohl's you can test the products and see for yourself. They may even give you samples. :)





Kohl's also carries a brand called FLIRT! which also has worked well for me.What kind of face powder is best, brand and quality wise?
As a professional makeup aritst for over 20 years I have worked with Chanel,Dior and MAC products and I still have a much higher opinion of the brand BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS!





I recommend checkingout their site I would recommend their mineral pressed powder with SPF8 also their Colour Tides mineral finishing powders.





Here are a few reviews you can also look at.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vt5Ur12y鈥?/a>








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz58YGIf3鈥?/a>
if you are going to buy make-up buy quality make-up, don't waste your money with drugstore make-up that might look bad,not work well or not match. And you said no bare minerals but really, it is amazing you should really try it. As for pressed powder MAC has a really good one.
You can use those if you like...Depends on your skin and what brands might effect it. I can't use cover-girl, but I can use maybelline.


I usually buy Clinque you might pay 5 bucks more but it lasts long when you where it and doesn't clog your pores.
I use clinique :)


it's about 18 dlls but it lasts longer on your skin :)





if you are young(15-23) clinique is better for your skin;)


but if your like 25+ you can use either clinique or MAC


my dermatologist told me this;)
le clerc

No comments:

Post a Comment