Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ladies; Do you like pressed powder or loose powder for your face and why?

i like loose powder better, i apply it with a brush for better coverage.Ladies; Do you like pressed powder or loose powder for your face and why?
I'm only 13, so I don't use foundation, but to set my makeup and give a flawless finish, I will use powder. I actually like both equally. They pretty much look the same, but the loose is easier to get on the brush and the pressed doesn't put too much more than needed on the pad/brush.Ladies; Do you like pressed powder or loose powder for your face and why?
i like pressed. first of all loose powder is really messy and i always feel like itisnt going on my face. i like the pressed because i know i can get it on the way i want it and its alot easier .
i like pressed powder because i don't need foundation but it still gives me a base for my make-up..and plus loose powder gets everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment