Wednesday, August 18, 2010

An excellent face powder?

hi, i've been searching high and low for a great face powder that does not look cakey, but still has a good, flawless coverage. i also need one that won't irritate my skin.. as my face is extremely sensitive and prone to breakouts. any recommendations, from drugstore brands to department store brands would be greatly appreciated. right now i am using revlon color stay, and while it has a pretty good finish.. it still looks cakey and thick (even when i apply just a little bit).





thanks so much in advance!!An excellent face powder?
HANDS DOWN: Arbonne Mineral Powder





Super- pure, safe and beneficial. It is toxin free (which is uncommon these days!) and it covers while leaving you feeling fresh. It is NOT cakey whatsoever. I like that it has full coverage yet feels like I'm wearing nothing at all! My skin can BREATH!!!An excellent face powder?
Face powders depend a lot on the foundation you are using them w/. You want to try to stay in the same brand as each other. If you are finding them to be too cakey, then use a loose powder w/ a brush to apply it. This will help to lighten it up. Powder is used to get a matte finish, control oil %26amp; to set your foundation.





My fave that I use is made by Exuviance. I love their foundation too. This is what I use %26amp; I have tried almost everything there is on the market!
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
Try mineral foundations. Like bare escentuals, sheer cover, physicians formula %26amp; bare natural. They sell bare escentuals at sephora, and i believe they have a website of their own. Physicians formula %26amp; bare natural is at basic stores like Walmart and Target. I have used all of them and I like them VERY much. I also have previous scars from acne in the past, and it makes my skin flawless without making it look un-natural.
I love the physicians formula brand


they use natural minerals in their makeup, and it is talc free, which is really important.


:]
Mineral make-up will be the best.
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment