Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why does my face feel tight when I put on powder?

I use Clean Pressed Powder by CoverGirl [ http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a> ], and whenever I put it on, my face feels real tight. And the thing is, I don't even put a lot on.





So, what's the reason for this?Why does my face feel tight when I put on powder?
sounds like you have normal to dry skin. Moisturizer, will do the trick but try and find a good foundation first





Or you can use a compact like this if you dont want to use foundation first


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>





It goes on like a cream to help soothe your tight feeling skin but dries as a powderWhy does my face feel tight when I put on powder?
sounds like the powder is drying out your skin, try putting on a face moisturizer before applying the powder and you should feel a difference.
because the powder is absorbing oil in your skin, drying it out.
try some lotion after you shower or wash your face

No comments:

Post a Comment