Monday, July 26, 2010

Please help. My daughter is a hairdresser and blue powdered dye blew up in her face.?

She is fine in all aspects but looks like a blue smurf. Anyone have any suggestions of getting dye off the face in a naturally safe way? Appreciate your answers. ThanksPlease help. My daughter is a hairdresser and blue powdered dye blew up in her face.?
Ha ha ha, I'm really sorry, I cannot help laughing. A similar thing happened to my mom, and I had to laugh! Well, you could use vinegar on her face. It doens't smell wonderful, but it gets rid of most of the stain left...Please help. My daughter is a hairdresser and blue powdered dye blew up in her face.?
Lemons have been used for centuries to lighten the skin, it won't hurt to try it. Just cut a lemon in half and rub on the skin, wait untill dry and rinse. Good luck!
I used Sea Breeze Deep Clean Astringent on my hands after dying my friend's hair purple. It removed the color and afterwards be sure to use lotion because it leaves your skin dry.
haha idk you probably will just have to start calling her smurfette.

No comments:

Post a Comment