Friday, July 30, 2010

Face powder suggestions?

Hi, I was just wondering what the best face powder you've used/recommendations, because I really need a new one. Also it would have to be one I can get in the UK :) I have combo skin, so it has to be oil absorbent, and doesn't clog up my pores. Any suggestions would be brilliant, thanks =DFace powder suggestions?
L'oreal true match powder.


they have a wide range of tones, so it;s easy to find the one that suits your skin exactly. also, it's SOO soft/smooth so you will get a nice even but natural looking finish, and it's easy to apply.Face powder suggestions?
What I use that helps for your face if you have acne, or pimples, is:





Oil-free Translucent Powder by: Madeleine Mono





I did some searching on the amazon.com for the UK and I believe it is available for purchase. So hope all goes well!





-Hope I helped:]


-Katie


p.s. I use this stuff too! It really works!
I use this. http://www.echemist.co.uk/ProductMedia/2014377210.Jpeg It is specially designed for people with spots or oily skin. It absorbs the oil and prevents spots. I got it from superdrug and its cheap too! Hope this helps x
i use this its really good its avalable in the uk.





http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/cat鈥?/a>
Max factor, its in a gold pebble shaped compact case and costs about 拢10, or boots number 7 pressed powder. I have combination skin also and swear by these.
here ya go....


http://www.google.com/search/wetnwildcos鈥?/a>


Look at their powder foundation.
Avon. definitely.
Bare minerals is a great natural powder.
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment