Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I keep on using hypoallergenic or noncodomogenic face powder but it irritates my skin? what should i use?

i think it is not good to you! time to stop using that product coz its only makes your face irritating maybe you need to consult a dermatologist they know what goods to you!!I keep on using hypoallergenic or noncodomogenic face powder but it irritates my skin? what should i use?
that's what happened to me


i stopped using powder allthogether


and mys kin got so much betetr


instead try using tinted moisturizer


hope it helpsI keep on using hypoallergenic or noncodomogenic face powder but it irritates my skin? what should i use?
time to stop using it and consult your doctor and dermatologist.
Have you tried anything from the Nicole Miller line of cosmetics and facial cleansers? They are made from natural ingredients. My wife uses them and loves them. Just a thought...
是 - 这是不合适的英语,但是在俚语中,它意味着“我做”或者“总是行...
bare minerals is the best!
First, stop using it. Second, see your doctor to see what it is your allergic to. Third, come to my website. I will help you as much as I can.





Karen/Avon Beauty Advisor


http://www.youavon.com/kingraham
i would first try switching up your lotion to a more soothing one to provide a calm base for the powder to apply to (i personally love aveeno...any kind of their lotion works fabulously)...then if you're willing to pay for department store makeup, estee lauder has amazing products for skin (powder/concealer/foundation)...if you want a drugstore type, i'd say go for almay or neutrogena...and try looking for types that say ';senstive skin'; on them. i hope that helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment