Friday, July 30, 2010

A natural looking face powder?

i do not like liquid foundation and instead use powder...right now i'm using Estee Lauder and it is really heavy...it even makes my nose look bigger when i put it on!!! can you give me a suggestion as to which powder to use on my face...i do need it because i have acne scars. i also have very oily skin and pretty light skin but i want it to look tan like my skin on my body. any suggestions? thanks a ton :)A natural looking face powder?
I'm using everyday minerals now but was using bare minerals for 3 years. It feel really light and has enough coverage for me. I prefer the semi-matte finish because it's not matte or heavy but it's not as shiny as bare minerals or the glow finish. Everyday minerals has the same 4 ingredients as bare minerals, but without the 5th ingredient of bismuth oxychloride which can make some peoples' skin oily and shiny.





You can get a free 5-piece sample kit like I did from everydayminerals.com, it was only $3 shipping for me. I wash my face, moisturize and then apply the concealer then foundation and I don't even use a finishing powder. Then after about 4 hours I use an oil blotting sheet to absorb any oil on my face. There is an intensive foundation by everyday minerals but it felt too heavy to me so I'm going to be using the semi-matte.





It's really important to have 2 good brushes though - a concealer brush and a foundation brush. I'm using bare escentual ones because they go with my bare minerals, but other brands like sephora and ulta should be good. I own 3 sizes of Kabukis and while they're good for applying the foundation, I actually prefer the heavenly brush: http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


It gives me a lot better coverage and better blending but is still not heavy at all.


Concealer brushes should be easier than finding a really good foundation brush, everyday minerals has one on their site for $6 and bare escentuals and sephora have ones for $16-18.





http://www.everydayminerals.comA natural looking face powder?
in the mall, theres stands in the makeup section like in macy's and they will do your makeup, ask for the clinique makeup and they will do a naturall looking foundation, powder and bronzer :]
hey girl


I use MAC studio fix


its a pressed powder


and has great coverage


covers up my acne scars too! =]





you can go to makeupalley.com


theyr are message boards on there . And those people are professionals


so they can help you


thats where i go and


ive learned alot





=]
USE RAW NATURAL BEAUTY MINERALS, TRY IT FOR FREE!





https://minerals.rawnaturalbeauty.com/dm鈥?/a>
cover girl has a foundation thats like pressed powder and it gives a lot of coverage. its in a blue compact.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment