Monday, July 26, 2010

When i put mineral press powder on my face burns?

it the mabelline mineral base powder


what does that mean?When i put mineral press powder on my face burns?
A lot of mineral makeups contain Bismuth Oxychloridein which is extremely irritating to some peoples' skin. I can't use the stuff to save my life - turns me all red and blotchy, and makes my face itch/burn. Check the ingredients and see if that might be the culprit.When i put mineral press powder on my face burns?
It means that you're allergic. You should really go see an allergy doctor. They'll give you all the details into it, but if you find any other makeup products similar to this don't use it. You might one day have a serious allergic reaction to it.
u may be allergic or have dry skin or wind burn where your face is irrated. put on moisture or hydration face lotion. (like jergens, aveeno, or whatever you use)


if that doesn't work stop using it and try a different powder.
it means its irritating your skin, don't use it.
don't use it ur allergic

No comments:

Post a Comment