Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My face is oily. Will wearing powder OVER Almay clean complexion foundation powder help or make it worse?

I already wear loose powder over it, but my face is melting at the end of the day and looks like a greasy mess. Help!My face is oily. Will wearing powder OVER Almay clean complexion foundation powder help or make it worse?
I suggest blotting it with a paper towel throughout the day. Just press the paper towel and hold it for a second on the shiny places. No need to spend money on those oil absorbing sheets, a paper towel works just as well. If you keep putting more powder on, your face will just look like a cake by the end of the day. Also, my skin is super oily too and I've found that spreading a thin layer of Clearasil all over my face at bedtime helps dramatically. You can do that every night or every other night if you find it to be too drying. It will help with the melting problem, trust me.My face is oily. Will wearing powder OVER Almay clean complexion foundation powder help or make it worse?
iya :)


my face used to be really oily too, are you wearing liquid foundation too? if you are maybe change it to a mouse kinda one because liquid ones tend to look more wet and greasy, and yeah i reckon it's your powder, try changing it, you can get like oil free ones and ones to prevent oily-ness (: x
IT'S THE MAKE-UP .... do not wear that power foundation .. let your face heal over naturally with organic herb's , moisturize lotion's , also try a more healthier live style .... meaning stop a lot of the greasy food and you would see a big BIG different in your skin just try it for one week . you'll see
if ur up to other options then i say google Dinair Airbrush Makeup..they have this stuff u can out on under ur makeup that absorbs and gets rid of oil as its produced...ive been using their makeup for the past 2 years and i LOVE it...it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin...anywho..hope i helped..=)
powder reduces shine. go for it! also get some oil absorbing blotting papers, amazing.
I sometimes just end up beginning on sale and sampling several types. Do what fits your situation and I bet your instinct will be right. I read reviews at http://BrandsMakeup.com
use multani mitti ( clay face pack) twice a week

No comments:

Post a Comment