Friday, July 30, 2010

Oil free face powder (preferably drugstore brand)?

whats a good face powder that's good to use for people with very very oily skin?


i assume that its the face powder i'm using now from avon that causes my bangs to get extremely oily really fast.


preferably one from a drugstore.


thanks.Oil free face powder (preferably drugstore brand)?
Yes, Avon is what I call ';old-people-makeup.'; Well, my friends and I do because it is worthless crap that isn't any better than L'Oreal, Neutrogena, etc. A great brand would be Clinique for any of your foundation needs, but one of my favorite drugstore face powders is CoverGirl Advance Radiance powder. It's oil-free and gives you a smooth, creamy-soft look. I love it!!!Oil free face powder (preferably drugstore brand)?
Recently, i come across the make up product from ';MAKA';. Did u heard about it? I found it really fantastic which i personal saw the demostration done by a professional from Taiwan. If u r keen, please email your detail to mydesire07@yahoo.com.sg in order to contact you.





Think about it %26amp; it definitely will help u up.

No comments:

Post a Comment