Friday, July 30, 2010

Face powder for oily skin? (10 points)?

I want something that will last as long as possible, without me having to re apply it. Do you know which powder is best for oily skin?Face powder for oily skin? (10 points)?
you shouldn't put any cosmetic or powder on oily skin as it'll clot your pores and will everntually make you to have pimples more quickly.wash your face more often and take good care of it.Face powder for oily skin? (10 points)?
bare minerals. it is made to stay onto the skin longer.


before you apply your make up, use some Clean %26amp; Clear Instant Oil Absorbing Wipes, which soaks up all the oil.
im using clinique pressed powder....works good





the mac blot powder....is really good to erase oil,but doesn't do anything else,so if you are looking for coverage try mac studio fix powder foundation..........i'll be trying that next.
Talcum powder, whether it's formulated for the body or if it's loose face powder, is oil-free. What's more, talc blots the oil on your skin.For more details on oily skin log on to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/
i would ask a professional because the powder may clog your pores.
Okay, there is this stuff that proactive has which is for oily skin it reduces it a lot, its not expense at all.


Also, I would get some mineral powder for my face because the other powders may clog your pores. That should work, use liquid foundation then put the powder over it.





Just make sure its all mineral otherwise your face will break out.


I hope I helped. :)
K well I have oily skin too and I use 2 kinds of powder. 1st a compact to hide blemishes then a suttle powder. Check Covergirl if you already haven't that's what I use and it works for me.
yes its kinda expensive but its worth it. try MAC's blot powder its $21 USD but its worth it. i only use it once a day in the morning before i go to school
I use this one http://laminerals.com/oil-control-powder鈥?/a> It's really good, made with minerals and lasts all day. I use it on my forehead, eyelids, and nose. LOVE IT!!!
mac studio fix POWERDER foundation
i have really oily skin, and i got bare minerals, and it made it way worse, stay away from liquids, and bare minerals is known as acting like a liquid foundation, maybe go with proactive solutions makeup, or MAC or benefit

No comments:

Post a Comment