Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The best face powder?

I would like to try a new powder. I prefer loose ones. Please don't say Mac because I cant afford that but I dont want covergirl ect either.


I was thinking marykaye or avon ect. Any suggestions.The best face powder?
Marcelle makes a really great one, comes in a few different colours, I just use the translucent one though,It's hypo-allergenic, it's about $12 and comes in a 70G container, worth the money!!! Found at drugstoresThe best face powder?
Avon has a loose powder that is passable. They also have their own version of the mineral makeup.


A cheap version that feels pricey is Loreal color match. I was really happy with that.





My very favorite though is bare escentuals mineral veil. It takes care of any shiny area of your face, is weightless, and feels great.
You shy try BB creams instead :)





The BB Cream, aka Blemish Balm, is the hottest beauty product in Asia right now. It has the advantages of both a makeup and skincare product. It can even out skintone, camouflage undereye circles, acne scars and add radiance to the skin without the heavy mask-like effects of a foundation.





http://lavidafashionistas.blogspot.com/
covergirl mineral makeup :]


it works very well.


and is healthy for your skin,


because its made from rocks and minerals.
doggies dnt like face powder:)





hope i helped:)
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment