Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can i use sandalwood oil or powder daily on my face?

mine is an oily skin.Can i use sandalwood oil or powder daily on my face?
its depends upon your skin.although it is good for face but dont use it unnecessarily.if your skin is clear(no pimples,spot etc)then it will be no harmful to ur skin and if ur skin is OILY then it is not necessary.But sandalwood power is good for ALL TYPES OF SKIN.Apply it on ur face after mixing it with ROSE WATER.if u hav aloe vera juice,then u can add little with it(for best result.





Hav a nice day...!Can i use sandalwood oil or powder daily on my face?
I'm guessing this is similar to an ubtan. I have oily skin as well, and a friend of mine from Pakistan suggested I give it a try. I did, and let's just say it was wonderful! Daily is nice, but if you find your face getting a bit too dry, try it every other day or maybe twice a week.





And it smells soooooo gooooood....

No comments:

Post a Comment