Friday, July 30, 2010

Face powder bronzer question?

can anybody reccomend me a nice bronzer/ light pink blush or hilighter compact in one .


and maybe a nice brand like , MAC , estee Lauder , Clinique around those proce ranges and can be ordered online?


thanksFace powder bronzer question?
My favorite blush is Margin powder blush by MAC.





It's shimmery and light so it gives you a dewy look that matches your red undertones. I also have red undertones. When you use really brown bronzers your faces starts to look like a tomato. (Trust me I've done this a couple of times!) So Thats why I like margin.





I hope you like it or try it. Good luck!! **Face powder bronzer question?
i think nars blush would be pretty good its hard to tell without seeing you but nars can be bought at sephora and online and its not expensive.. there is the orgasam one which is a light pink with a little sparkle in it an it look beautiful on alot of people so tyr that or try a mac color from the rose romance collection they have alot of light pinks and good bronzers.
Mark. brand cosmetics have a customizeable compact that you can choose a variety of blushes, shadows and bronzers to be put into the case. I get the brand from my avon lady, but I am pretty sure you can order it online.
skin tone?


i'd recommend MAC bronzer for sure.


%26amp;%26amp; their blush.


but it's hard to give a specific color without knowing your shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment