Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does cover up/ powder ruin my face complexion?

My mom doesnt let me wear anything on my face except my eyes because she says when i get older my skin will wrinkle and it'll look bad. Is this true? She used to wear it when she was around 18 and her skin has a few wrinkles from it. I wanna wear it but I'm scared it might ruin my face complexion when i'm not wearing makeup and it will make a few of my zits worse. Help? I need adviceDoes cover up/ powder ruin my face complexion?
Yes it's possible. Make up can contribute to it and my mom was the same way when I was younger. If you use it all the time then you might have a problem, but if you use it every so often you will be fine. Use one that help with wrinkles. You may not have them now but who knows, using those kinds may help with wrinkles in the future. That's my thought process anyway hahaDoes cover up/ powder ruin my face complexion?
No, cover up, powder, and foundation do not hurt your skin or give you wrinkles. Some liquid foundations may clog your pores, but lots of them are made to not do that. I don`t know why your mother would tell you that, it has been scientifically proven wrong time and time again. Just make sure you always remove your makeup and wash your face before you go to bed and you will have no problems.





Hope this helped!
I use powder foundation bc it doesnt clog your pores, or feel cakey. I use cliniques powder, its healthy for your skin.





I learned in beauty school that you should use brushes not sponges to apply everything that comes in a powder. The daily tugging on your skin with a sponge is harsh on your delicate eye area.





So use a powder and use a brush, and you will be wrinkle free.
It's not going to create wrinkles. But it's definitely not great for your skin. Just always remember to wash your makeup off at night and always wear a moisturizer underneath and you will be fine. :)





If you want to start off lightly, I'd recommend a tinted moisturizer. And get one for oily skin...
she's lying. makeup doesn't give you wrinkles, time does. eat well, don't smoke, and use makeup sparingly and you'll be just fine xx
dont you cover up anything but cover up
won't cause wrinkles but can clog pores causing zits.

No comments:

Post a Comment