Friday, July 30, 2010

Is N.Y.C. a good brand for cosmetics? (asking about face powder)?

I saw it's pretty cheap, and the price makes me unsure..


I rarely wear make up, but I want to get some powder, just in case (like special occasions).





Well, has anyone tried any of the N.Y.C. powders? How do you like them?Is N.Y.C. a good brand for cosmetics? (asking about face powder)?
If i were you i would get Revlon Colorstay Powder foundation. Much better than NYC.Is N.Y.C. a good brand for cosmetics? (asking about face powder)?
I've tried NYC pressed powders, as well as their mineral powder foundations. I really liked them. They're comparable to more expensive brands in good ways and in bad. NYC is a cheaper brand because they don't spend their money in advertising. Not often do you see an add in a magazine or on TV for their products, so they can afford to lower their prices. Other brands, like Revlon and L'Oreal, spend so much money advertising their products, they have to raise their prices to make profit.
I have a couple of their products, mostly nail polishes. The products aren't the worst, but they aren't the best quality. You get for what you pay for. NYC usually is a brand that younger children and teens buy.
It is cheap, but i think it's one of the better brands.


I have tried the liquid eyeliner that's like (at an estimated guess) $1.78?


And it works really good.
I have them, i like them because they cover blemishes but it fades away in the long run and makes you look pale when you first put it on.
to me it seems very cheap in quality i would suggest covergirl clean makeup.
i use to use the nyc poweder it was pretty good


i also like there lip sticks...i use them a lot plus there cheap :)
They are okaay but overly powdery.


Spent a couple more dollars on Covergirl
I wouldn't bet on it, I think you should try Revlon for face make up (:
Yes I am absou;utly inlove with nyc and wet n wild both of these are very good makeup brands. so hope this helped.
its like w./e theres better out there like revlon


but dats why its cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment