Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it okay if I used tinted moisturizer on my face, then apply a little powder foundation on top?

Would that be too weird?


Cause I don't want to make it look like my face has been caked on, plus I have a couple small pimples here and there..


thanks :-)Is it okay if I used tinted moisturizer on my face, then apply a little powder foundation on top?
Try looking for a matte tinted moisturizer. Hard to find but they are out there. Otherwise just use a use a concealer under the tinted moisturizer as opposed to powder for blemishes. Don't blend the moisturizer or foundation on the blemish over the concealer, this will move the concealer and your makeup will certainly look heavy. If you do want to use powder for shine make sure you have removed excess powder by tapping the brush/applicator on the container, your hand, etc. Another great alternative for shine is blotting papers! For the price you can not beat the Wall-greens generic brand. Takes all the shine away and fits in your purse better than any compact and will never break leaving a mess in your bag!!!Is it okay if I used tinted moisturizer on my face, then apply a little powder foundation on top?
It would look like too much plus tinted moisturizers really are not worth the money. Try a bronzer. That will give you a great glow without it looking like too much. Check out my website for great bronzer and tips on how to apply.


Http://www.mymarkstore.com/melissaadams
I think that would be fine.


Just apply the tinted moisturizer as you normally do, and don't use too much powder foundation because then it would look like it was caked on. Good luck (:
It should be fine, it would probably look a little less cakey than using regular foundation, concealer and powder, and it will probably be better for your skin
As long as you wait for the moisturizer to dry (give it about 5-10 minutes) it is completely fine! =D
its fine,but dont apply the foundation right away,let the moisturizer soak in a little
no it would not be weird cuz thats wat i do now dont apply to much because your face will look like a snow ball ok hope u get ur right awnser

No comments:

Post a Comment