Monday, July 26, 2010

What is a good, harmless white powder (that will STAY) I can apply to my face for Halloween?

I'm dressing up as a Geisha and I need the white to stay for the whole day. I guess it's ok if I have to reapply it in the afternoon.What is a good, harmless white powder (that will STAY) I can apply to my face for Halloween?
If you're going as a geisha and you need your face to stay white all day, you'd be much better off using a white liquid foundation or costume make-up (apparently Bill Nye has a great white make-up) instead of or in addition to the powder. Real geisha use a combination of liquid base and powder to get their make-up smooth, opaque, and mostly wear-resistant, so your best bet is to copy them as much as possible.What is a good, harmless white powder (that will STAY) I can apply to my face for Halloween?
Pot! Oh, wait, HARMLESS? Um, chalk is good. Let's see, we're studying geology in science this semester and we were looking at sandstone and siltstone. They both have relatively white streaks. Sand and silt. Um, ball clay isn't actually a powder. Talc powder could work, as well as baby powder, baking soda, sugar, DON'T USE SALT! Actually, don't use sand either. I'd say you're best bet is talcum powder. (baby powder)
you could try this foundation....it comes in white....its made especially for really pale people :]





it really is white!








http://www.asos.com/Dainty-Doll-By-Nicol鈥?/a>
If you go to a party store (like Diddams or something) they have white face powder there :)





So does Hot Topic.





Good luckk
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment