Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Face powder to set foundation?

Can anyone recommend a good face powder that will set my foundation and prevent shine all day but that DOESN'T leave me with a sparkly or chalky face!?


thanks xFace powder to set foundation?
Ok yes try covergirl it works really good i use it everyday %26lt;3 when you go into the store they should have like a scale of ur skin shade and u can test it and it will tell u which one to get %26lt;3Face powder to set foundation?
I have yet to come across a setting powder that will prevent shine ALL DAY but MAC makes one that lasts quite a while. If you suffer from oily skin or an overly shiny t-zone, MAC's blot powder can really help.
creme puff from Maxfactor.not expensive as well, about 拢5. different shade which match any color.
Hi,





I use MAC's Mineralise Skinfinish Natural, applied with a big powder brush or kabuki brush. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and so far it hasn't made my face look chalky at all :)
Bare Minerals!!! the best makeup ever made!%26lt;3
physicians formula





i use it and it's really good because it doesn't break you out at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment