Friday, July 30, 2010

Multi-colored face powder?

I'm tempted to buy one of those face powders will the little multi-toned squares which is supposed to blend perfectly with any tone. Has anyone tried that?Multi-colored face powder?
I have a compact like that by PHYSICIANS FORMULA and I simply LOVE it! It's also not expensive so if it doesn't work for you it's NOT the end of the world... The compact is nice and sturdy with a mirror and place for a small round/brush... I have a brush I LOVE from ELF the total face brush $1 and it's terrific! I use the bronzing blush multi tone and it looks fab. One of my workmates said '; I looked radiant'; good enough for me!





Sometimes you can find a $1 off coupon(s) from PHYS. FORM in the Sunday paper or on line.... Or if you don't like it depending on the store policy you can return it.... I think RITE AID is like that..





Good luckMulti-colored face powder?
Thats a lie. I have tried them and they are nothing special. Beware of the lies advertisers get away with. NARS has excellent face powder as does MAC. All one color powders blend the best not multi color, unless you want a multi color face, and they say it blends better haha! I hope that makes sense to you.
I like it... To make the colors more even take the powder on the brush and then swirl it around in the lid a bit to make it more even on the brush. Sometimes if you don't do that, it will leave some brown splotches...depends on which brand you want to use though. Good luck! :)
yup.. and its good and easy to use.


try versace powder its really great..





Good Luck !!
I have, it is wonderful. Gives you a nice healthy glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment