Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Advice on a good face powder?

Hiya..im in the UK and need advice on a good face powder i can buy from boots or Superdrug at a reasonable price. I use it on my T zone as have oily skin there and am prone to some blemishes. My skin is also quite sensitive. I'm pale and need one that isnt going to show up to dark or make my skin look flakey.


Thanks a lot if u can suggest anythingAdvice on a good face powder?
Well i use a amazing one, it's from superdrug in the miss sporty section, it's called miss sporty so clear, and its for anti-spots actions. It's dead good, i've never got spots from it and its really good for sensitive skin, :]


It's around 拢3, and it does last for quite a while, i'd suggest getting it.


You'd bee amazed at the results (:





I hope this helps, good luck ;xxAdvice on a good face powder?
Alright, first off do not use face powder if your face is oily. This will only absorb the oil, not get rid of it. This will make your face more prone to acne, and it will keep bacteria on your face longer. It'll also be harder to wash off, even if you can't see it on the surface.





The better alternative to getting shine off is by getting oil blotting papers. You can get really good ones at any drugstore at even better prices than face powder. Some of them come loaded with a bit of powder on it. These are okay, but try to steer clear of these unless you absolutely need some powder.





But if you must use a face powder, get something hypoallergenic. Maybelline has a good line of face powders, I'm sure that you they have a shade that will be good for you.





Good luck!
Hi I've tried nearly every face powder out there and I still think one of the best ones is Natural Collection loose powder from Boots, I'm pale and I am also oily and prone to blemishes, I get the translucent one but there is also one called cool which may be more suited to you depending on how pale you are :) It's only about 拢2.00 and it's amazing it doesn't cake and if you see a little bit of shine just add a bit more and it blends in perfectly :D

No comments:

Post a Comment