Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does cornsilk face powder turn orange? I just bought it and am fair skinned. Should I stick to my covergirl?

my covergirl powder just ran out and in a mad hurry I ran into a dollar store and bought cornsilk.


Does it really turn orange? I haven't put it on yet. It does smell really perfume-y though.


Pros and cons?


Should I just get what I usually wear and stick to that? I've had no color problems with covergirl.Does cornsilk face powder turn orange? I just bought it and am fair skinned. Should I stick to my covergirl?
Each product does different things on different people. Just try it and see. It has been my experience that Cover Girl looks orange, so I think it's just up to you.Does cornsilk face powder turn orange? I just bought it and am fair skinned. Should I stick to my covergirl?
Stick to your own! I used Cornsilk once and it looked fine in my mirrior until I got to Church and people were looking at me funny. My mom saw me and told me I was this orangish color.


I gave them one more shot with a pale color and I still turned the wrong color.
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment