Friday, July 30, 2010

WHATS BETTER: Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil OR CLinique Blending Face Powder??

I need something that gives:


~Sheer coverage


~Dewy, natural glow


~Sets concealer and face primerWHATS BETTER: Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil OR CLinique Blending Face Powder??
Have you ever considered using airbrush makeup? I use Dinair and its amazing. I've been using for about 2 years and i will never go back to conventional makeup again. It makes my skin look flawless and it stays on all day. It works like a concealer and foundation and it takes me less then 3 minutes to do all of my foundation, blush and eyeshadow. You should go to google and type in Dinair and it will lead u to their site. Hope this helps...=)WHATS BETTER: Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil OR CLinique Blending Face Powder??
oh i just love sephora so ill go for Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil!
Hey


Ive used clinique and veil and i think there both great!


But veil has to be the best !

No comments:

Post a Comment