Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A type of face powder that is really good, inexpensive, and can last all day?

L'Oreal Bare Naturale (Mineral) powder foundation.


It is a really sheer foundation, but it covers all day. Mineral make-up is good for your skin too. I will never go back to wearing anything else.





Even though I love a lot of neutrogena products, I don't recommend their mineral line. The applicator for the foundation powder doesn't work worth a darn, so I don't even know how good the product is.





here is a review of the product from epinions, you can read more user comments here as well:


http://www.epinions.com/review/Loreal_Ba鈥?/a>





It is NOT below $10, however depending on your market it can sell for as little as $12 and as much as $15 (Wal-Mart or look for a sale at Walgreens). I think it is the best ';cheap'; powder I have ever used and it will last you a long time. The brush it comes with gives you instructions on keeping it clean so that is another factor in the shelf life and lasting quality of this product compared to others I've used.A type of face powder that is really good, inexpensive, and can last all day?
Most Walmart's sell a brand called ';Love my Face'; it is very inexpensive and as good as most expensive brands.A type of face powder that is really good, inexpensive, and can last all day?
I got that kind the person above mentioned, but it was only 8 bucks when I got it like a year ago. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment