Friday, July 30, 2010

Should I wear concealer/loose powder on face?

Well, I don't break out that much and I don't have puffy under eyes, they're just a little dark. So is it wise to wear concealer then apply loose powder? I don't like foundation because I think it's too thick. Thanks for the answers!!!Should I wear concealer/loose powder on face?
Yup! I reccomend is using a concealer lighter than your skin tone. Make sure it's dry before brushing on the loose powder. This way, undereye circles won't show if the powder rubs off. In a pinch, you can cover them with an eyeshadow thats light and shimmery, in baby pink or white.Should I wear concealer/loose powder on face?
Don't worry about using a foundation at all if you don't need it! Use a pink-based concealer because it will hide the darkness under your eyes, as well as brighten them up! Benefit makes a great product called Erase Paste http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a> that will work awesome! And I don't even think you necessarily have to use powder afterwards either! (I don't always.) Check out the link and you can read the product reviews on it and see if you think it will work!
....or use physicians formula pressed bronzer or powder, apply with a big fluffy face brush---I get it at wal-mart. For dark circles...I use eye shadow in a flesh-tone color and dab it on...sally girl--';Latte'; from sally's beauty supply (well, I'm Caucasian). it is better than the liquid stuff.... and concealer is too thick and cakey....I think.





I love make-up...it's terrible!!!
I say you just get the bare minerals powder, because it works just like concealer, but better, it's not heavy at all and it stays on all day so you don't need to keep applying it.
I think you should just apply concealer.
you should wear concealer
yes wear conceler if you have spots you want to cover more soo yes
drink more water.
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment